Residential Annual Plan
Residential Unlimited* is great for those that use their home phone as their primary means of communications, families, or those that are running small home businesses.
Residential Unlimited* customers can add International calling to their accounts as well. Billing for the Residential Unlimited* plan is done on the first of the month no matter your start date. If you start in the last two weeks of any month then your initial fee will be applied to the following months and you can enjoy two weeks on us.
Unlimited calling to the US & Canada / Telephone Number / E911 / Web Portal access to manage your account and review usage / support / SIP Credentials and 38 other features. All the features can be seen here: http://voipmyway.com/cpanel.php
SPECIAL Includes: 100 minutes of international calling credit, Select destinations in the following countries are eligible for the international calling package. Not all destinations in these countries are included.
· Argentina - Buenos Aires / Australia / Austria / Belgium / Brazil - Rio de Janeiro / China / Denmark / Finland / France / Germany / Hong Kong / India / Ireland / Italy / Japan / Mexico - Mexico City / Netherlands / New Zealand / Norway / Portugal / Russia – Moscow / Singapore / South Korea / Spain / Sweden / Switzerland / Taiwan / UK / Venezuela – Caracas / Chile / Israel / Puerto Rico
Upon checkout please use the comment field to provide at least 3 area codes that you are interested in a number from or provide the state and several places in the state. Based on the order you provide this information and our inventory we will assign you a number.
Our system is a manual system so we can verify each and every order. Each and every account is added by hand to ensure that orders are correct and legit. Account may take up to 72 hours to create and are only created during the business hours of 7 am and 7 PM EST. Our office is closed on the weekend except for emergencies. We use an IPN system and those that do not submit payment upon check out will be in a pending status in our system. Pending status orders are deleted in 24 hours of not receiving payment. If payment is not received your order will not be processed.
Refunds / Cancellations:
All cancellations must be submitted to us by emailing support
Those that try the service and are not happy with it after 30 days or 300 minutes may cancel their service can only be charged for the minutes used. At a rate of .025 a minute, all other funds will be refunded in full.
Refunds after the initial 30 days or 300 minutes will be refunded minus the following fees:
1. Minute usage at a rate of .025 per minute. (For each month of serviced if a yearly plan was purchased)
2. DID fee of 2.00 (For each month of serviced if a yearly plan was purchased)
3. E911 fee of 2.00 (For each month of serviced if a yearly plan was purchased)
There are no refunds for the following services after the first 30 days:
1. Yearly specials that are below the yearly standard rate.
There are no refunds for the following services at any time:
1. Equipment ordered from us, as the equipment is yours to keep and is unlocked.
2. Additional numbers and toll free numbers
3. Fax numbers
4. Number porting
5. International calling credit.
Issues with the service:
If you have an issue with our service please test your service in a softphone such as xlite. All accounts are tested before credentials are mailed to the customer when possible. If you are still having an issue please contact support via email with a description of the problem and the device you are using the service with. Support will test the service on our side and if deemed to be an actual service issue will escalate to the wholesaler. If not the end user will need to review their network and device.
If you start to get a fast busy on inbound and outbound calls you may have hit the cap that is listed in the TOS. Please contact support to look into your usage closer.
*: Please read the TOS for full details on acceptable usage of this plan: TOS